Features of GM Hypa 909:
- Profile: GM cricket bat has F4.5 Face Profile.
- Blade: Features a traditional L555 full-blade profile for a classic playing experience.
- Balance: Offers a perfect balance between power and control with a mid to low swell position.
- Edges: A substantial edge size, providing ample hitting area.
- Bow: Powerarc bow face profile adds extra power to shots.
- Grip: Features a new hypa grip for a comfortable and secure hold.
- Grains: A predominantly straight grain pattern with colour on one edge and minor cosmetic blemishes add character and uniqueness.
- Handle: Fitted with a top-quality treble spring multi-piece cane handle for exceptional feel, flex, and control.
- Durability: Comes with the renowned GM NOW! and ToeTek™ finish for long-lasting durability and protection.
- Weight: Minimum 8-10 grains, Light Weight: 1160 – 1200 grams
The GM Hypa 909 bat enhances your performance and is ideal for cricket players. It guarantees the highest quality and durability as it was made in England from unbleached, seasoned Grade 1 best English Willow.